Friday, April 17, 2009

GRANDPA AND GRANDMA BRAGGING RIGHTS







I guess I will exercise these rights and do a little bragging about our youngest grandson, Craig Phillips. After spending four years at Ohio Northern University at Ada, Ohio getting his degree in Civil Engineering and 2 years at The School of Mines at Rapid City, South Dakota getting his Master's, he has accepted an excellent offer and on April 27, 2009 will be starting his career with Stanley Consultants at their home office in Muscatine, Iowa. They are a well know and well respected international engineering consulting firm.

Congratulations Craig... your grandma and I are very proud of you and all your accomplishments! We wish you the very best!

I must say, Ginnie and I have been blessed... we have six grand children and all have excelled in their careers and accomplishments. We are very proud of them all. Now we have six great grand children who will one day be making their places in life.

4 comments:

  1. Daddy, your blog would be more interesting if you put pictures in the articles. If you need help in doing that just let me know. It is not hard at all and makes your readings more fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie...
    Thanks for the suggestion and the help with "How To Do It". As you can see I have edited the post and Craig's picture is now on display.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks better.... and much more fun to see his handsome face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What as great blog Larry. I had fun reading about all of your family. We giggled at the picture of Ginny and your daughters...not at the photo, but at the height difference. Guess the gals took their dads height! Great work blogging, maybe one of these days I will attempt it.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete